The term ‘Nimlok Online’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is “9033 Murphy Road, Woodridge, IL 60517”. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
- Inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
- Once an order is placed through NimlokOnline.com, it cannot be cancelled or retracted. The order will have to go through our standard returns process for return credit to be provided to the account.
At Nimlok Online, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Nimlok Online does not share, disclose, or sell any personally identifiable information collected at this site with individuals, companies or organizations, except for supporting and authorized Nimlok distribution partners.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, shipping address and e-mail address.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. In addition, by submitting your e-mail address to Nimlok Online either through an order, contest, promotion, information, support or other form, your e-mail address will automatically be added to our E-Newsletter Subscriber List. If you choose to re-provide your e-mail address and have previously requested to be removed from a Nimlok email subscriber list, your entry will re-subscribe you to this email newsletter list. Your e-mail address is protected by Nimlok and will not be sold or redistributed to other companies, except when required by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. You may opt-out of receiving future emails or e-mail promotions by clicking on the link at the bottom of the e-mail received and select Unsubscribe. Your e-mail address will be removed from our list. Please allow two business days to be removed from the list. Your e-mail address and contact information may also be shared with supporting and authorized Nimlok distribution partners.
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
how do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will be kept on file in order to provide you with your order history.
do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Nimlok Online, Inc.
9033 Murphy Road
Woodridge, IL 60517 USA